Took my money not a word or anything try contacting them no one do your business somewhere else and save yourself a headache worst company I have ever dealt with I am a firefighter and I am telling everyone I know

Review about: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

My first order with them was delivered fairly quickly but it did have an error, one light was not the color I ordered. My second order however has been a nightmare!

I ordered another 10 lights and now it has been month and no product and no word from them! No calls, no emails...they say they have a dedicated customer service staff...BS!

They are super quick to charge your credit card and then nothing! Any truly reputable company will not charge you until they actually SHIP the product to you!! The lights are truly great but the customer service and attention to detail SUCKS!!

After many many tries I get Tess who told me my order is back ordered and will ship in Feb..well guess what....its now MID Feb!! Nothing and no word!

#1420657

I have had a terrible customer experience with this company as well. No one answers the phone or emails.

There glad to take your money. DON'T DO IT!!!!

I agree! This is the worst company I have ever tried to deal with.

Seem like a bunch of scam artist. No one will contact me about my order which was placed on 12-23-17.

They will not respond to my emails or answer any phone calls. I feel like they have just taken my money.